We provide focused guidance and clear advice necessary for implementing effective Personal Strategic Planning (PSP) for executives and senior managers in areas of:
Wealth creation is an enduring process that uses carefully considered and personalised investment strategies to leverage current financial resources for the purpose of funding current and future lifestyle requirements. Well considered wealth creation strategies also strive to protect and grow wealth in consideration of personal circumstances that include career and lifestyle goals, your existing financial position, investment time frames (over short, medium and long terms), risk tolerance, requirements for accessing cash and tax implications.
Wealth Creation advice and services include:
- Investment strategies, share portfolio, managed funds and risk management, gearing and savings plans
- Asset management
- Personal insurance strategies
- Budget and cash flow planning, savings planning, debt management
- Tax planning in consultation with your accountant or tax adviser
- Retirement planning advice
- Superannuation & SMSF advice and contribution investment services
- Advice on ownership and structures e.g. Discretionary and family trusts, Self-managed Superannuation
- Collaboration with other professionals such as your accountant, solicitor, lender, general insurer and stockbroker to achieve properly integrated outcomes.
Personal Risk: In accordance with your Personal Strategic Plan (PSP), we recommend and implement a personal risk strategy appropriate to your individual requirements.
We present comprehensive financial risk mitigation strategies that consider Income Protection, Life, Trauma, Total & Permanent Disability. Personal risk strategies are designed specifically to protect assets and the livelihood of family members or dependants in the event of your death or disability.
*General Insurance: In collaboration with experienced general insurers, your Personal Strategic Plan (PSP) may also consider insurance for property and other assets that can provide financial protection in the event of property damage due to fire, flood, theft or other disastrous circumstances.
We advise expatriates on financial planning requirements associated with living and working overseas.
Common financial planning matters faced by expatriates include impacts of residency and the potential tax implications of multi-jurisdictional tax commitments.
In addition to providing financial advice in collaboration with international tax specialists, we are also able to provide helpful insights gained from working with clients who have taken up overseas postings. For example, there are often legal and extraordinary expenditures involved in relocating overseas and becoming established in a new home and community. Please refer to our Living & Working Overseas strategy paper.
Following are matters we frequently address with our expatriate clients:
- Negotiating overseas remuneration packages
- Executive Share Schemes (ESS)
- Residency issues
- Superannuation and SMSF legislation
- International tax management
- Foreign-acquired assets
- Personal insurances including the complexities relating to obtaining and retaining life insurance overseas
- Property ownership in and outside of Australia
- Wills & estate planning
- Expectations and matters to be aware of when dealing with your employer’s corporate accounting team and local accountants when living overseas.
Stratus Financial Group and its advisers are Authorised Representatives of Fortnum Private Wealth ABN 54 139 889 535 AFSL 357306. This information does not consider your personal circumstances and is of a general nature only. You should not act on it without first obtaining professional financial advice specific to your circumstances.
*Please note: As some advice and services relating to these matters are not offered under the Fortnum Private Wealth AFSL, including but not limited to tax, legal and general insurance matters. In accordance with our collaborative advice model, and as required, such matters are referred to appropriately qualified professionals outside of Fortnum Private Wealth.